From The Primary Science Teaching Trust.
The Primary Science Teaching Trust are delighted to share their new Eco Science club pack! This club will have pupils comparing materials, examining different sounds, measuring wind speed and more. Eco Science contains environmental and climate science investigations, ideal for children aged 7-11 years.
Why Eco Science Club?
- Simple fact sheets explaining recent science research and why it is important
- Includes 10 activity sheets to engage pupils in eco science topics
- Supports outdoor learning opportunities
- Club activities are validated by the Children’s University and count towards accredited learning for any child taking part in the scheme
- Fact sheets can be taken home to encourage further learning